Listed below are the things you need to make refreshing and healthy coconut raspberry popsicles:
- 1/2 a large tub of Greek yoghurt (alternatively you can use Fermented Coconut Yoghurt)
- 150g raspberries
- 1 tbsp. honey (optional)
- 2 tbsp. Kapuluan Coconut Oil. It should be melted, but do not use high heat to melt. In cold weather, simply run under neutral water to liquify.
- 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence
- 50g pecans or nuts of your choice eg cashews
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend.
- Spread out the mixture onto a small baking tray and place in the freezer.
- Once frozen, cut into squares. Enjoy your coconut raspberry popsicles!